pinkpanther

K.ANGER - Mechanic Application - 31/10/19

Real Life Portion

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

1. Name: Jakub

2. Date of Birth: 14/12/2003

3. Gender: Male

4. Discord Name: pinkpanther#4712

5. What country are you from? Poland

6.  Do you have a working microphone? Yes

7. Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? Yes

8. How did you find out about WLRP? Friend told me about the server
  9. Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them): AnarchyRP, LimitlessRP, HighlifeRP, GTRoleplay
  10. Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pinkpanther_cs/

Wicked Life RP Character Life Portion

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

1. Name : Kyle ANGER

2. Date of Birth: 14/12/1999

3. Gender: Male

4.  Phone Number: 234

5. Current Occupation? Rally Driver

6. Ever been convicted of a felony? If so, what? No

7. Tell us a little about yourself. (Provide a detailed backstory for your character, 5 Sentence Minimum) Kyle ANGER is not your average man, he may have a short temper but if you get onto his good side he may give you something in return but if you are unlucky and manage to get onto his bad side, you will regret. Some say he may even knock your mother out CLEAN if you're not careful. Overall Kyle is a good guy who will help but he does have a criminal side to him where he may commit some crimes. Kyle will try to get his money legitimately but if he is provided with a good payout and job he may just take it. Some officers even question if Kyle is a ex-military or ex-MI6 agent due to his outstanding skills when handling a weapon. He is also a criminal mastermind. Kyle recently found passion in vehicles and driving, purchasing not only exotic but vintage and classic cars, he has also started to learn in not only repairing vehicles but also modifying cars to his liking.

8. Why should we choose you over other applicants? (5 Sentence Minimum) You should choose me over other applicants because i am available most hours of the day from 4pm-10pm GMT and sometimes from 12pm-1am GMT on some days. I am available basically everyday and whenever i am not in the city on duty, all you have to do is give me a call and i will be ready to tow or modify someones car. I am also a hard working person who will always be fair to everyone and im sure to learn everything very quickly.

9. What makes you want to join the A1 Towing and mechanical? (5 Sentence Minimum) I adore driving cars and helping people and thought that this would be the best job. I think i have all the qualifications i need such as driving any type of car, and fixing any damage that is done to a car. I am also able to fix not only visual but also technical damage that is done to any car. 
  10. Do you have a valid San Andreas Driver Licenses? Yes

11. Do you have any skills that can be useful to this department? Excellent driver, able to get to destinations in no time. I have put many hours into learning cars that there is nothing i cant fix. If you have a problem, come to Kyle ANGER and he'll fix it in no time. I can drive any car

Edited by pinkpanther