Sign in to follow this  
JDMusgrove

S. Rhoads - Mechanical Application - 09/04/2019

Real Life Portion

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

1. Name: Joshua Musgrove

2. Date of Birth: 09/26/1989

3. Gender: Male

4. Discord Name: JDMusgrove

5. What country are you from? United States of America

6.  Do you have a working microphone? Yes

7. Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? Yes

8. How did you find out about WLRP? I found it one day while browsing servers.
  9. Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them): Highlife RP

10. Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993268831/

Wicked Life RP Character Life Portion

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

1. Name : Samuel Rhoads

2. Date of Birth:

3. Gender: Male

4.  Phone Number: 415

5. Current Occupation? Mechanic (None)

6. Ever been convicted of a felony? If so, what? Nope.

7. Tell us a little about yourself. (Provide a detailed backstory for your character, 5 Sentence Minimum) Samuel Rhoads grew up an Army brat, moving from base to base across the south western US. He had a pretty normal childhood, decent grades in school, but he didn't have that many friends do to moving around all of the time. When he graduated high school as a B+ student he followed in his families footsteps by joining the Army, becoming a member of the infantry (11B). After serving four years in the Army he received an Honorable Discharge and moved back to Texas, where his family had settled after his father got out of the Army himself. After taking a year off from working he decided to get a job as a truck driver, thinking it would be easy pay. After another four years of countless miles traveled over the road he got fed up of getting screwed over by his dispatch, and quit. Once he left trucking behind he decided to make a change in his life and head to Liberty City, to try and reinvent himself. Once there he started looking for any job he could find, which turned out, due to his military experience, was a security job at some no name retail store. While there he found an interest in good old American muscle cars, and everything there was to know about them. He proceeded to quit his security job and try his hand as a mechanic at a little known shop in the docks, which as it turns out, had a side gig of being a chop shop. When the shop was inevitability busted by the LCPD, he was lucky enough to get out being caught. He decided that there was no way he could stay in Liberty City, and went as far west as he could, Los Santos, land of movie stars, and what have you. Thus his story begins.

8. Why should we choose you over other applicants? (5 Sentence Minimum) Honestly? Without know more about the others, I can't say weather you should or not, but if you give me a shot, I might surprise you. I am usually around late, to early morinings, great night shift person. I maybe new-ish to the whole mechanic thing, but I'm a hard worker, and can learn quickly. 

9. What makes you want to join the A1 Towing and mechanical? (5 Sentence Minimum) I love working on cars, no matter what type, but especially classic American muscle. I can drive pretty much anything you give me, from cars, motorcycles, eighteen wheelers, and tow trucks. 
  10. Do you have a valid San Andreas Driver Licenses? Yes, I have a commercial drivers license, a motorcycles license, and a CDL (Trucking license).

11. Do you have any skills that can be useful to this department? I can drive pretty much anything, so towing won't be hard, I can fix most issues in older vehicles, and if I can't fix it, I can learn to.